The perfect companion on the way to work
The Dakine Motive Rolltop is not only expandable, it offers ingenious features that make your way to work, university or school even more pleasant. The ergonomic back panel keeps you comfortable, while you can easily clip your bike lights on the outside to be more visible. Reflective details provide additional safety.
Mesh pockets on the sides and the side-access laptop compartment round off the Motive Rolltop.
Contains sustainable materials, such as organic or recycled materials
- Article number: 696188
Material specifications according to manufacturer, subject to change.
- Weight: 670 g
- Recycled materials
- Volume (l): 25 liter
- Laptop compartment
- Padded construction
- Waist strap
- Carry handle(s)
- Chest strap
- Padded shoulder straps
- Ergonomic foam back panel and shoulder straps
- Adjustable chest strap
- Back panel with stowable hip belt
- Side-access laptop compartment
- Suitable for most 16" laptops
- Roll-top closure and side access to the main compartment
- Front outer pocket for large bicycle lock
- Stretch mesh pockets for drinks
- Reflective details for added visibility
- External attachment points for clip-on bicycle light
Dakine started in 1979 on the shores of Maui, when Rob Kaplan set out to create a bombproof surf leash. With a move to the mountains, the business naturally expanded into snow sports. Some of Dakine's most iconic pieces were created out of the wants and wishes of local skiers and snowboarders who strolled in and out of the new office. Dakine pride themselves on the high quality of their products, and we are yet to come across someone who isn't impressed with their durability.