Shipping options and costs
You can choose from the following shipping options:
€ 5.90 (∼ GBP 5) - Free shipping on orders over € 40 (∼ GBP 35)
3-5 business days
- Delivery on working days from Monday to Friday.
- If nobody is present at the given address during delivery time, the deliverer will leave a notification and your parcel will be stored at the nearest parcel shop branch, where it will be available for pick up for about 10 days.
Find out more details under returns.
€ 14,90 (∼ GBP 12,90) including shipping costs
If you select cash on delivery as payment method, you pay for your products and the shipping with the courier on delivery.
UPS will make up to two delivery attempts to your address. If no one is present to accept the parcel, the courier will leave a notification asking you to get in touch and arrange a new delivery time or set a different address. You will also receive an email with your package tracking number once your order is dispatched, so you can stay up to date with the status of your delivery.
€ 12,90 (∼ GBP 11,90)
1-2 business days
DHL will notify you via SMS or email before delivering your parcel, so you can adjust the delivery details to your
needs online. Please enter your phone number in the checkout process to make sure you don't
miss the notification.
If no one is present to accept the delivery, the courier will leave a notification and try a second delivery attempt on the next business day. If the second attempt remains unsuccessful, your parcel will be deposited at a nearby parcel shop. You can collect your order within the next 7 business days before it is returned to us.
You can find further information under Returns.
SURFBOARDS SHORTER THAN 6'1
The delivery of surfboards shorter than 6‘1 is charged with the standard delivery price within the EU.
Express delivery unfortunately is not possible.
SURF- & SUP-BOARDS FROM A LENGTH OF 6'1
We deliver surfboards and SUP boards from a length of 6'1 via DHL Freight.
(∼ GBP 51)
4-8 working days
- Delivery takes place on working days from Monday to Friday.
- For a successful delivery it is necessary to give next to your address also the telephone number in the order process as a time window is agreed by telephone in which the delivery will take place. If the first delivery attempt is not successful, a pick-up at the responsible terminal or a second fee-based delivery date can be arranged.
Exception for the return
If your order was shipped with DHL Freight, you will have to cover the costs of the return shipment.
Once your parcel has been handed to the delivery carrier, you can stay up-to-date with the status of your delivery by using the parcel service’s tracking tool with your order tracking number:
- DHL Track & Trace Please select your location before entering your parcel number under "Track & Trace".
- GLS Track & Trace Please select your location before entering your parcel number under "Track a shipment".
- UPS Track & Trace Please select your location before entering your parcel number under "Quick start - Track".
- Fedex Track & Trace Please select your location before entering your parcel number under "Track - tracking ID".
Please contact our customer service if you have any other questions.
The time the parcel service requires to deliver your order.
More information can be found under availabilities & delivery times.