Classic backpack with recycled polyester upper by Carhartt WIP
The Carhartt WIP Jake Backpack is a classic backpack for work and school. The outer compartment is perfect for your essentials, while the laptop compartment inside offers space for your electronic devices.
The upper material of the Jake Backpack is made of water-repellent and recycled polyester.
Contains sustainable materials, such as organic or recycled materials
- Article number: 694672
Material specifications according to manufacturer, subject to change.
- Material Features: Water-repellent
- Eco: Recycled materials
- Length: 41.5 cm
- Width: 15.5 cm
- Height: 29 cm
- Volume (l): 18.4 liter
- External pockets
- Padded shoulder straps
- Padded construction
- Laptop compartment
- Carry handle(s)
- Bottom made of coarser CORDURA® fabric
- Zippered main compartment
- Large front zip pocket
- Padded mesh back and shoulder straps
- Padded interior laptop compartment and small zipped mesh pocket on the front
- Inner strap with key holder
- Adjustable shoulder strap
About Carhartt WIP
Carhartt WIP took to market in 1994 with their classic American workwear styles. Gaining a huge cult following from the get-go, they are as iconic today as they were when they launched. Carhartt WIP bring us streetwear glory in each and every collection and we are more than happy to sing their praises.