Durable skate shoe made from high quality leather
The Etnies Mc Rap Hi skate shoe is constructed with a Force Shield reinforced upper and offers you absolute durability. Its Flo2 system allows air to flow around the foot to keep you cool even in high temperatures. Hidden lace loops provide a secure fit, while the Pro Foam insole and STI Evolution® foam midsole provide comfort and protection during hard landings.
- Article number: 695967
Material specifications according to manufacturer, subject to change.
- Material Features: Breathable
- Padded collar for better heel hold
- High tops
- Cushioned sole
- Padded tongue for more comfort
- Fit: Regular fit
- Mid-top construction for ankle support
- Force Shield reinforced upper
- System Flo2 allows air to flow around the foot
- Rolled and triple stitched toe cap for durability
- Hidden lace loops
- Pro Foam 1 insole
- STI Evolution® foam midsole
- 400NBS rubber outsole
Etnies was the company that put skate shoes on the market. Created by skateboarders for skateboarder, the company was built from the streets and taken to the next level through pure entrepreneurial drive. Their team roster reads like a whos-who of skateboard legends. With a huge heart for the environment, they set up the "Buy a shoe, plant a tree initiative" in 2011 and have successfully planted over 1 million trees.