Timberland Originals Ultra Shoes
Originals Ultra Shoes - winter boots by Timberland
Timberland's new-look Originals Ultra men's boot features the new GreenStride™ comfort sole, made from 75 % natural sugar cane and tree-derived rubber. The high-quality Better Leather comes from a sustainable tannery with a silver rating for its environmental processes. The TimberDry™ membrane provides reliable waterproof protection and is made from at least 50 % recycled plastic from landfills.
- Article number: 682670
- Material Specification: leather
- Cushioned sole
- Padded collar for better heel hold
- GreenStride™ comfort sole made from 75 % renewable materials such as sugar cane and responsibly sourced natural rubber
- High-quality Better Leather nubuck leather from a sustainable tannery with a silver rating for resource-saving use of water, energy and waste
- Waterproof TimberDry™ membrane made from 50 % recycled plastic
- Lining made of ReBOTL™ material containing at least 50 % recycled plastic
- Protective rubber edge
- Tread sole for slip resistance
Every aspect of the Timberland business is based on the outdoor lifestyle. Timberland works closely with environmental issues and works hard to make sure they produce responsibly and protect the outdoors. By 2017 they had planted over 9,6 million trees, recycled 310 million pet bottles into product and spent over 1 million hours helping communities worldwide. An amazing initiative and a true inspiration.