Freeday 28L Backpack made from recycled polyester
The Quiksilver Freeday is a large, functional backpack that will get you through everyday life and smaller adventures. The recycled polyester upper is durable and can withstand daily wear and tear. Three main compartments, a laptop compartment with a tablet sleeve and smaller pockets keep you organised.
This backpack is ideal for everyday use and shorter trips to the outdoors.
- Article number: 705195
Material specifications according to manufacturer, subject to change.
- Material Features: Water-repellent
- Eco: Recycled materials
- Length: 48 cm
- Width: 31 cm
- Volume (l): 28 liter
- External pockets
- Sunglasses pocket
- Padded shoulder straps
- Padded construction
- Laptop compartment
- Carry handle(s)
- Internal organisation
- Chest strap
- Upper made from recycled polyester
- 3 main compartments
- Laptop compartment with tablet sleeve
- Organiser pockets for accessories
- Drawcords and small accessory pockets
- Hidden pocket on back panel
- External Vislon zipped pocket
- Side pockets for water bottles
- Sunglasses pocket with tricot lining
- Airmesh padded straps
- Reflective tape on shoulder straps
- Top carry handle
Quiksilver is unanimous with surfing. Kick starting production in 1969, the company has gone on to not only push the boundaries of the sport but go out of their way to support the people living it. With team riders, events, and charities Quiksilver work hard to benefit and enhance the quality of life for communities of board riders across the world. Ride on we say, ride on!