Roll top backpack made from recycled polyester
The 30-litre Fieldsmith Roll-Top Pack adapts to your needs and can be rolled up tightly for extra water protection. It has enough storage for short trips and an internal 15" laptop compartment.
As usual with Patagonia, this pack is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Manufactured in a more eco-friendly way
Contains sustainable materials, such as organic or recycled materials
- Article number: 698052
Material specifications according to manufacturer, subject to change.
- Weight: 660 g
- Material Features: Water-repellent
- Eco: Recycled materials
- Length: 68.6 cm
- Width: 29.2 cm
- Height: 16.5 cm
- Volume (l): 30 liter
- Padded shoulder straps
- Carry handle(s)
- External pockets
- Laptop compartment
- Top-loader design
- Recycled Materials and PFC-Free DWR
- Body made of 100 % recycled polyester
- PFC-free DWR finish
- Holds 15-Inch Laptop
- Laptop sleeve is accessible through an outside zipper
- Large Front Pocket
- Full-height front pocket
- Quick-stash side pockets
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labour
Patagonia's mission statement is to "build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis." Clear as day! They work hard to produce innovative, high-quality, simple and utile apparel that help explorers and outdoor enthusiasts achieve their dreams.