Crowded line-up? Zero issues.
The Catch Surf X Matt “Mayhem” Biolos Crowd Killer is a hyper-funboard designed for a wider audience of riders. It’s a full-on wave catching, easy riding machine.
Please get in touch with our customer service team if your preferred surfboard size is not available online. We will check directly with our suppliers if we can order your desired surfboard.
SHIPPING DETAILS FOR SURFBOARDS
Surfboards shorter than 6'1
The delivery of surfboards shorter than 6'1 is charged at the standard delivery price within the EU and Switzerland. Express delivery is not possible.
Surf & SUP Boards longer than 6'1
Surf and SUP boards from a length of 6'1 can be sent to one of our shops free of charge like all other products or within the EU directly to your home via DHL Freight. You can find the exact rates under "Shipping".
In case of damages please accept delivered goods with reservations only. Just add “under reserve“ to your signature on the delivery confirmation.
Perfect for small waves
For long and powerful turns
Versatile, agile and stable
Compatible with FCS
- Article number: 611204
- Fins incl.
- Riding Level: Intermediate
1 ft = 30,48 cm
1 inch = 2,54 cm
1 inch = 2,54 cm
- Volume: 53 liter
- Material Specification: Stiff Dual- Composite Core, Triple Maple- Wood Stringers, Old-Scho
- Lost’s Custom Shape by Matt “Mayhem” Biolos
- Slightly Wider, Wave-Catching Nose with a “No Pearl” Flip-Tip
- Relaxed and Fast Central Rocker that Glides with Ease
- Triple Maple-Ply Stringers
- Durable HDPE Bottom with Bumper-Tail
- Hi-Performance Removable Fin System with Leash Plug
- Designed by Catch Surf California, USA
About Catch Surf
Soft surfboards! What used to be a staple of surf schools worldwide has been revolutionised by Catch Surf. They make performance-oriented soft-top surfboard for everyday surfing. Don't just believe us, massive names like Jamie O'Brien use Catch Surf too.