Pimp up your wrist with this classy watch by Casio
Who doesn't love Casio's classics? Equipped with a steel bracelet the A168WEGB-1BEF is not only super durable but very timeless in its design. A watch that does not only look good on your wrist, but also offers you all the functions you could possibly wish for.
- Article number: 561470
- Material Specification: resin, stainless steel
- Stopwatch function
- Metal band
- Folding clasp
- Watch by Casio
- Illuminator: An electro-luminescent panel causes the entire face to glow for easy reading
- Stop function 1/100 sec. - 1 hour
- Daily alarm: reminds you of events that recur every day, by emitting an audible signal at the set time
- Automatic calender with date, day and month
- 12-/24-hour timekeeping
- Tough, scratchproof mineral glass protects the watch from damage
- The tough mineral glass resists scratching
- Stainless steel bracelet with adjustable fastener
- 7 years - 1 battery
- Waterproof according to DIN 8310 and ISO 22810. It is water resistant to DIN 8310 / ISO 22810, and thus is resistant to minor splashing. Any greater water contact should be avoided.
- Measurements (H x W x D): 38, 6 mm x 36, 3 mm x 9,6 mm
- Weight: 49 g
Casio has stood the test of time. Pun intended. The Japanese watches are reliable, affordable, and absolutely iconic. No other brand has managed to stay both vintage and modern at the same time.