Warm High-Performance Gloves
- Article number: 707239
Material specifications according to manufacturer, subject to change.
- Eco: Recycled materials
- Neoprene gloves with 5 mm thickness
- Airlite Recycler fabric outside
- 100 % recycled outer fabric
- Smart Foam made from upcycled car tyres and neoprene scraps
- Graphene Recycler+ fabric inside
- Inner fabric made from 100 % recycled graphene fibres
- Inner seams taped with Superflex Neotape
- Dry-Max donning system with internal membrane to reduce water ingress
- New design for better ergonomics and fewer leaks
- Better grip due to claw design
Starting off as a one-man show with Gordon Merchant sewing boardshorts at his kitchen table over 40 years ago, Billabong has since grown into one of the largest players in boardsports. In the interest of giving back to the surfing community, Billabong focus a lot of their energy on finding young talent and creating some of the best surfing competitions in the world. This passion and dedication is an inspiration to generation after generation of surfers.