*The expansion of the return period to 100 days is valid for all oders that are placed between 10.11.2022 and 22.12.2022.
You can return or exchange products in all Blue Tomato shops within the return period, regardless of whether you have bought them online or in-shop*
Our shop staff will be happy to help you find the perfect (replacement) product.
You’re not sure, where you can find the next Blue Tomato shop? Have a look at ourBlue Tomato Shops list.
- For online orders that are returned to a shop, we can either issue a credit note or refund the amount. We will refund the money with the same method as used for payment.
- For returns of purchases made in our shops, we can only issue a credit note or exchange your item for another one.
- Please note that cash refunds in our shops are not possible.
- Please bring the original receipt for quicker and easier processing of your refund.
- Online orders sent to Switzerland can only be returned to Swiss shops (or to our Distribution Center in Austria).
Of course, you can also send back your products purchased online very comfortably.
This is how it works:
- Fill in the return form that came with your order
- Pack the items that you are returning and add the completed return form to the box
- Frank the parcel sufficiently and send it to the following address:
- Post the parcel
Blue Tomato Distribution Center
Köglerweg 50 - Halle 1
You are free to choose which parcel service you want to use for the return shipping. We recommend comparing prices.
Please note: We advise you to consult the relevant customs authorities before sending your order back. In order for us to receive your returned parcel, you must state to the delivery service that the parcel is a return of products recently imported and attach the import sales tax and duty receipt to the package. We will not accept a returned parcel without the import tax sales and duty receipt. Each delivery service has the information they need on their website to send a parcel back to the EU. You will find the EORI Number on the invoice in the package. When shipping a product back to us, contact the relevant customs authority and request the VAT paid back for the products you are returning. For more information about VAT and customs, please contact the relevant customs authorities.
- Please note down the number below the barcode on the return label. With this number you can track the status of your return shipping online to make sure it successfully arrives back with us.
- Please keep the receipt that you receive when you post the parcel. We will need it to trace your return if the parcel gets lost.
- We don’t assume liability until the package reaches our warehouse. We will send you an email as soon as we have received your return.
Here you can find the return form for print:
If you change your mind, you can cancel your order within the cancellation period, which starts once you receive your products. You don’t have to give a reason or follow a binding form. You can either cancel verbally or in writing (e.g. per email) or you can use our cancellation form.
COMPLAINTS AND MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
If you want to return a product because of any defects, please contact our Customer Service.
RETURNS OF GIFT VOUCHERS
If you return a gift voucher, the value of the voucher will be
credited to your customer account.
Please note: vouchers cannot be refunded in cash.
RETURNS WITH PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNTS/CODES & VOUCHERS
Vouchers and codes issued during a promotion are still valid if part of or an entire order is returned, as long as the conditions of the promotion are still current.
Please note: if you return a product that you bought within a sales campaign, the promotion expires and with it your claim to the free item or reduced price.
RETURNS OF SURFBOARDS AND SUPS
If your order was shipped with DHL Freight, you will have to cover the costs of the return shipment. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service.
Premounted ski sets
Please note that premounted ski sets are excluded from returns, as they are assembled to your individual specifications and count as personalised goods.
For reasons of hygiene, cloth masks that have been removed from the protective film, are excluded from return.