SP Bindings – Add more FUN-ction
SP Bindings – Add more
Snowboarding never stops developing. Thankfully for us, neither will SP Bindings. The company is forever tinkering with their bindings, so they are as fun and high performance as they can be. This process has allowed SP to create
At Blue Tomato we have a comprehensive range of SP Bindings:
- 270 – A budget-friendly model for beginners and intermediates
- Brotherhood – Top of the line freestyle performance, light and forgiving
Multientry– SP’s flagship binding. The most refined transmission, options for entry via straps and easy entry
- Split – Available in both Fastec and
Multientryversions. The split offers both excellent valuefor money and performance for your next splitboard tour
- Mountain – A modified version of the sLAB, adapted for big mountain snowboarding. Broader, more supportive straps with the easy access of the easy entry
SP Snowboard Bindings is a rider driven company. The talented team draws snowboarders from all over Europe and as far as Japan.
These riders influence the designs of the Bindings. The park bindings, the Brotherhood and the Core are tested extensively on the streets. The stiffer, high-performance S.Lab and Mountain Bindings are used in the most uncompromising situations. SP has also developed splitboarding bindings which have been used by pros such as our very own Blue Tomato Team Rider Mario Käppeli.
Blue Tomato Rider and current cover star of our winter snowboard catalogue
Easy in. Easy Out
All SP Bindings are rear-entry. From the entry level, 270 and Private to the highest-performance FT Split and sLAB bindings.
The process is simple but effective –
- Open up the highback lever
- Pull down the highback
- The auto RS system lifts the ankle strap
- Step into the open bindin
- Lift up the highback, close the lever
- Tense your strap by using the auto RS lever
Shop SP rear-entry Bindings at blue-tomato.com