Maximum paddling power and environmentally friendly limestone neoprene from Zion
First and foremost, the Zion Vault Steamer Wetsuit offers maximum paddling speed in all conditions and uncompromising warmth.
With a thickness of 3/2 mm, the Vault keeps you comfortably warm at a water temperature of 15-20 °C. It is made of very elastic Japanese limestone-based neoprene, which is warmer and more environmentally friendly than chloroprene rubber neoprene.
The seams are stitched and sealed with Liquid Tape, while the chest zip provides even more freedom of movement.
The Zion Vault is an incredibly robust wetsuit and comes into the line-up visually unobtrusive in a simple black design complete with 3-D logo.
Contains sustainable materials, such as organic or recycled materials
- Article number: 672208
- For: Men
- Material Specification: 100 % neoprene
- Sleeve length: Long
- Leg length: Long
- Eco: More sustainable
- Wetsuit Zips: Chest zip
- Wetsuit Thickness: 3 mm
- Wetsuits Thickness Extremities: 2 mm
- Wetsuits Thickness Pits: 2 mm
- Recommended water temperature: 15 - 20 °C
- Wetsuit for men
- 100 % Japanese limestone-based Superstretch neoprene
- Warmer and more environmentally friendly than normal neoprene
- Bonded and blind-stitched construction
- External S-Seal Liquid Tape on the knee pads for extra durability
- Glideskin neck
- 3D ink logos that won't fade, peel or crack
- Inner grips on wrists and ankles prevent uncomfortable slipping
- Outer jersey with Silk Touch - inner jersey with Bamboo Charcoal
- Key pocket