Warmth, fast drying and best fit
The Xcel Infiniti 3 mm Split Toe neoprene shoe is the ideal companion for adventures in waters with temperatures from 15 to 20 degrees.
The Quick-Dry lining not only allows these booties to dry super-fast, it also provides long-lasting warmth in low temperature waters.
Material and construction
The Infiniti booties come with a thinner sole than comparable models for a better board feel. Ultra-stretch neoprene is responsible for freedom of movement in the feet and the bonding with Thermo-Dry adhesive strips prevents water ingress and ensures durability.
Velcro straps allow you to fit the booties perfectly, while a seamless loop makes them easy to put on and take off.
- Article number: 670701
- For: Kids
- Material Specification: 89 % nylon, 7 % elastane, 4 % polyester
- Wetsuits Thickness Extremities: 3 mm
- Recommended water temperature: 15 - 20 °C
- Quick-Dry inner lining
- Stretchable ultra-stretch neoprene outer fabric
- Blind stitch seams, bonded with Thermo-Dry Tapes
- Split toe, solid sole
- Loop for easy on and off