Neoprene booties made from environmentally friendly limestone derivative
The Sessions Pocket 1 mm Reef Booties protect you from cuts and injuries to your feet on the reef and while river surfing.
These booties are made from environmentally friendly limestone derivative, made from waste tyres and bluesign® certified.
High-quality stitching also ensures durability and comfort.
Manufactured in a more eco-friendly way
- Article number: 647875
- For: Kids
- Material Specification: 100 % nylon
- Weight: 1092 g
- Material Features: Stretch
- Wetsuit Thickness: 1 mm
- Wetsuits Thickness Extremities: 1 mm
- Wetsuits Thickness Pits: 1 mm
- Recommended water temperature: 19 - 23 °C
- FreeMax super stretch neoprene for superior performance and durability
- 24 % less CO2 emissions per wetsuit
- Environmentally friendly neoprene made from limestone derivative, produced from used tyres and bluesign® certified
- Flatlock seams, closed, not sealed
- Aqua Alpha, non-toxic, water-based adhesive
Quiksilver is unanimous with surfing. Kick starting production in 1969, the company has gone on to not only push the boundaries of the sport but go out of their way to support the people living it. With team riders, events, and charities Quiksilver work hard to benefit and enhance the quality of life for communities of board riders across the world. Ride on we say, ride on!