4/3mm Salty Dayz - Chest Zip Wetsuit for Women
The Billabong Salty Dayz 4/3 Full Wetsuit gives you full performance with an eco-friendly fabrication and choice of materials.
The Superflex recycled jersey outer is made from 100 % recycled fibres, while the Superlight Foam neoprene is made from upcycled car tyres and neoprene scraps. Not only is it super stretchy, but it also keeps you warm.
Even the Themo-lining is recycled and combined with silicone stretch at the wrists and ankles, it keeps you warm and dry.
The Salty Dayz is rounded off with glued and blind-stitched seams and a Comp pull-on system with a chest zip.
It will make your days in the water even better.
Manufactured in a more eco-friendly way
Contains sustainable materials, such as organic or recycled materials
- Article number: 666988
- For: Women
- Material Specification: 80 % neoprene, 20 % nylon
- Material Features: Stretch
- Sleeve length: Long
- Leg length: Long
- Wetsuit Zips: Chest zip
- Wetsuit Thickness: 4 mm
- Wetsuits Thickness Extremities: 3 mm
- Wetsuits Thickness Pits: 3 mm
- Recommended water temperature: 12 - 17 °C
- Superflex recycled jersey made from 100% recycled fibres
- Superlight Foam
- Graphene recycled thermal lining inside front and back combined with silicone stretch on the sleeves and lower legs for easy on and off
- Glued and blind stitched seams [GBS] to prevent water ingress
- 90 % machine-applied stretch tape at the seams
- Comp system with a zip on the chest for easy putting on and taking off
Starting off as a one-man show with Gordon Merchant sewing boardshorts at his kitchen table over 40 years ago, Billabong has since grown into one of the largest players in boardsports. In the interest of giving back to the surfing community, Billabong focus a lot of their energy on finding young talent and creating some of the best surfing competitions in the world. This passion and dedication is an inspiration to generation after generation of surfers.