Back Zip Wetsuit made from recycled fabrics
The Billabong Synergy 4/3 Full Wetsuit gives you full performance with an eco-friendly fabrication and choice of materials.
The Superflex recycled jersey outer is made from 100 % recycled fibres, while the Superlight Foam neoprene is made from upcycled car tyres and neoprene scraps. Not only is it super stretchy, but it also keeps you warm.
Even the Themo-lining is recycled and combined with silicone stretch at the wrists and ankles, it keeps you warm and dry. The back zip ensures easy on and off while the 4/3 mm keeps you warm in waters from 12 to 17 degrees Celsius.
Contains sustainable materials, such as organic or recycled materials
- Article number: 666990
- For: Women
- Material Specification: 80 % neoprene, 20 % nylon
- Material Features: Stretch
- Sleeve length: Long
- Leg length: Long
- Wetsuit Zips: Back zip
- Wetsuit Thickness: 4 mm
- Wetsuits Thickness Extremities: 3 mm
- Wetsuits Thickness Pits: 3 mm
- Recommended water temperature: 12 - 17 °C
- The perfect blend between value and performance
- Superflex recycled jersey made from 100% recycled fibres
- Superlight Foam
- Graphene recycled thermal lining inside front and back combined with silicone stretch on the sleeves and lower legs for easy on and off
- Glued and blind stitched seams [GBS] to prevent water ingress
- 90 % machine-applied stretch tape at the seams
- Back zip entry system with internal barrier behind the zip for durable, easy on and off
Starting off as a one-man show with Gordon Merchant sewing boardshorts at his kitchen table over 40 years ago, Billabong has since grown into one of the largest players in boardsports. In the interest of giving back to the surfing community, Billabong focus a lot of their energy on finding young talent and creating some of the best surfing competitions in the world. This passion and dedication is an inspiration to generation after generation of surfers.