Kana Knee Protection
Listening to riders is our modus operandi, and the Kana Knee is a direct result of our quest for better, higher performing product. Our team riders that hit the gnarliest downhill required a knee protector that goes above and beyond the call of duty. The Kana Knee takes what we’ve learnt from our existing Havok Knee, but with just a little bit extra! Extending further down the shin, the Kana reaches the parts that other pads can’t reach - yet still maintains it’s awesome breathability and flexibility. Giving you extra confidence against pedal whips, and other shin related agony the Kana Knee keeps you riding, even when you lose your footing. Our seamless pad pocket combined with the debossed non-slip hem openings guarantee a safe and firm fit of the high-end SAS-TEC Level 2 protector.
- Artículo nº: 688212
Las composiciones de materiales dependen del fabricante y están sujetas a cambios.
- Peso: 600 g
- Tipo de protección: Rodilleras
- Fully laminated construction
- Extra breathable fabric on reverse side
- Extra durable reverse pocket construction
- Sas-Tec EN1621-1:2012 Level 2 protector, multi-impact
- Extended articulated protection on thigh and sidepods
- Articulated ergonomic designed for MTB & DH
- Ultra Fit through nonslip grip at top
- Extra shin protection with butterfly closure above ankle
Disponible en tienda
At Amplifi, you are used to falling down and getting up again. That is not a sign of weakness but part of the job, so to speak. They manufacture protectors in the middle of the German Alps that protect you while skiing, snowboarding and biking. Excellent quality, innovative designs and the unconditional will to offer only the best products drive development at Amplifi.