Maximum freedom of movement thanks to large front and back panel
Designed for paddling power and freedom of movement, the Xcel Comp X2 Wetsuit comes with a waterproof front zip and is suitable for temperatures from 12 to 17 degrees.
The water-repellent Themo-Lite lining not only keeps you warm, but also allows water to drain away quickly after surfing. So you can enjoy a dry wetsuit at all times.
Material and construction
The Comp X2 is the stretchiest suit in the Xcel family and is designed for total freedom of movement. The large front and back panel of the Comp makes the high elasticity possible, due to the absence of seams on the large panels from the chest to the knees.
In addition, the waterproof X2 zip and the waterproof and windproof Nexskin seals on the wrists and ankles, protect against water penetration.
- Article number: 670699
- For: Women
- Material Specification: 89 % nylon, 7 % elastane, 4 % polyester
- Sleeve length: Long
- Leg length: Long
- Wetsuit Zips: Front zip
- Wetsuit Thickness: 4 mm
- Wetsuits Thickness Extremities: 3 mm
- Wetsuits Thickness Pits: 3 mm
- Recommended water temperature: 12 - 17 °C
- Waterproof X2 front zipper
- Crossover neck entry for easy on and off
- Lightweight V-Foam for more comfort
- Thermo-Lite inner lining
- Stretchable ultra-stretch neoprene
- FusionX seam tape for durability
- Waterproof and windproof NexSkin seal
- Bonded blindstitch seams for durability
- Knee Flex notches at the back for freedom of movement
- High Performance Comp Design
- DuraFlex knee panels
- Fewer seams for more stretch