GREAT FIT WITH STYLE AND OPTIMAL PROTECTION FOR WOMEN
The TSG Lotus Solid Color Helmet is based on the popular Gravity Model and is specially conceived for the female head. The helmet has a robust, skate-style hard shell construction and comes with fourteen aerodynamic vents to keep you comfortable and your goggle fog-free.
New for this season, this helmet comes with removable ear pads with clips. This means that there is no more annoying slipping.
Hard shell helmets are made of ABS or PP plastic. The outer shell is bonded to the EPS core, creating a two-piece construction that offers high durability and ultimate protection from impact.
The helmet is equipped with a passive ventilation system. This automatically provides ideal ventilation and keeps the goggle free of fogging.
The Tuned Fit System allows for easy adjustment of the fit with Comfort Pads of different thicknesses. These can be easily attached to the inside of the helmet using a hook and loop fastener. Two different sizes are included with the helmet.
EN 1077, ASTM 2040
- Produkt č.: 687740
- Pohlaví: Ženy
- Ventilační systém
- Odnímatelné chrániče uší
- EPS pěnová vložka
- ABS hardshell konstrukce
- Ski and snowboard helmet for women by TSG
- Hard shell construction for high loads and ultimate impact protection
- Low fit for more protection at the back of the head and sides
- Tuned Fit System: adjust your size with comfort pads of different thicknesses on the inside of the helmet
- 14 ventilation slits with airflow channels
- Coated front edge for a clean look and extra support
- Comfort upholstery in 2 sizes included
- Removable soft ear pads and neck cushions
- Goggle clip
Dostupnost na prodejně
O značce TSG
In 1988 Titus Dittmann saw the need for solid skateboard protection which would protect skaters from injury without limiting their movement. His determination and creative spirit helped him to create TSG. When Tony Hawk landed on his head during a loop attempt wearing a TSG helmet and walked out of it without a scratch, the brand took off. TSG work with several non-profit projects that provide humanitarian help for children using skateboarding or mountain biking as a medium.