Patagonia makes it possible: (Even) Better Sweater
A warm, low-bulk full-zip jacket made of soft, sweater-knit 100 % recycled polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. That´s a brief description of the Patagonia Better Sweater Fleece Jacket. But there is just a lot more to this jacket.
With a sweater-knit face and moisture-wicking fleece interior for warmth, the Patagonia Better Sweater™ Jacket can be worn over a shirt as urban outerwear or layered under a shell in the backcountry. Soft and bulk-free, it’s made of 10-oz 100 % recycled polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps to eliminate seam chafe. A zippered left-chest pocket secures small valuables, and zippered handwarmer pockets keep fingers toasty. The stand-up collar has a zipper garage so your neck stays comfortable, while raglan sleeves provide pack-wearing comfort. Shape-holding, abrasion-resistant micro-polyester jersey trims the collar, cuffs and hem. And it’s also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labour. It provides a hip length. Now it´s all on you to get a perfect jacket for new adventures.
1% for the planet
Since 1985, Patagonia has pledged 1% of sales to the preservation and restoration of the natural environment. 1% for the Planet is an alliance of businesses that understand the necessity of protecting the natural environment. They understand that profit and loss are directly linked to its health, and are concerned with the social and environmental impacts of industry.
Indeholder bæredygtige materialer såsom økologisk eller genbrugte materialer
- Artikelnummer: 568246
- For: Mænd
- Materialespecifikation: 100 % recycled polyester
- Høj krave
- Øko: Genbrug
- Pasform: Regular fit
- Made of 100 % recycled polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns, dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Full-zip with zip-through, stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered left-chest pocket, two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shape-holding micro-polyester jersey trim at cuffs and hem resists abrasion
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length, Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Gewicht: 638 g (22.5 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka
Når man spørger Patagonia, hvorfor de er blevet sat i verden, så svarer de: "build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis." Så kan det vist ikke siges mere tydeligt! De arbejder benhårdt på at lave innovativt, simpelt og brugbart tøj til at få eventyrere og udendørsentusiaster tættere på at udleve deres drømme.