Oakley Latch Matte Brown Tortoise
Uncompromised clarity for razor sharp focus - Oakley Latch Matte Brown Tortoise
A creative collaboration from the world of skateboarding, this design inspired by influential athletes is shaped with a classic keyhole bridge and the curves of rounded lens orbitals. Oakley engineered it with the convenience of an interior kick-up feature that lets you clip it to your shirt.
The lightweight and nearly indestructible O Matter™ frame material makes you forget that you are even wearing glasses, while the full protection for your eyes remains. With the Three-Point Fit, the lenses are always in the right optical position to your eyes and prevent from pressure points in your face or your ears.
Oakley Prizm™ lenses
Prizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of colour science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colours precisely tuned to maximise contrast and enhance visibility. By fine-tuning individual wavelengths of colour, PRIZM™ sharpens visual acuity to reveal nuances that would be missed by the naked eye. With regular sunglass lenses, the world looks dull and flat, but Prizm lens technology makes everything look vivid and vibrant.
The Plutonite® Lenses offer top protection and filter out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. With XYZ Optics® technology the glasses are always optical correct and save your eyes from getting tired.
Velmi světlé podmínky
- Produkt č.: 547745
Kolik procent viditelného světla proniká sklem: vyšší procento je perfektní pro horší viditelnost a nižší procento je vhodné pro jasné dny.
- Povrch skel: Bezzrcadlová
- Oakley Latch™ style accented by brand logos
- Latch at the hinge that clips to the shirt
- Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Prizm™ – Color contrasting lenses to optimise and sharpen visual acuity
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- An optimised peripheral vision of 6 base lens curvature
- Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics®
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight O-Matter frame material
Dostupnost na prodejně
O značce Oakley
Kicking off in 1975, Oakley quickly went on to become one of the leading product design and sport performance brands in the world. With over 800 patents to their name, they sure know what they are doing when it comes to lens technology. Sporting a pair of Oakley's will not only give you perfect protection from weather and wind, it will give you a solid high-five from any snow or surf sport enthusiast around.