High performance lenses for a sharp view - Oakley Holbrook XL Woodgrain
The look of Holbrook™, from its iconic style to keyhole bridge and metal rivets, has been scaled up to fit larger faces. Even with enhanced sizing for larger faces, it stays comfortable with lightweight O Matter™ frame material. Pure Plutonite® lenses filter out 100% of all UV while XYZ Optics® maintains clarity at every angle of view.
PRIZM™ POLARIZED LENSES
Prizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of colour science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colours precisely tuned to maximise contrast and enhance visibility. By fine-tuning individual wavelengths of colour, PRIZM™ sharpens visual acuity to reveal nuances that would be missed by the naked eye. Prizm™ Tungsten Polarized features the maximised contrast and enhanced visibility of Prizm™ with the glare filtering benefits of Oakley HDPolarized.
Velmi světlé podmínky
- Produkt č.: 547739
Kolik procent viditelného světla proniká sklem: vyšší procento je perfektní pro horší viditelnost a nižší procento je vhodné pro jasné dny.
- Inspired by the iconic Holbrook™ style accented by metal rivets
- Same lens proportions as the original Holbrook, available in a larger size
- Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Suitable for medium to extra large faces
- HDPolarized: Minimized glare
- Prizm™ – Color contrasting lenses to optimise and sharpen visual acuity
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating
- An optimised peripheral vision of 6 base lens curvature
- Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics®
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight O-Matter frame material
Dostupnost na prodejně
O značce Oakley
Kicking off in 1975, Oakley quickly went on to become one of the leading product design and sport performance brands in the world. With over 800 patents to their name, they sure know what they are doing when it comes to lens technology. Sporting a pair of Oakley's will not only give you perfect protection from weather and wind, it will give you a solid high-five from any snow or surf sport enthusiast around.