The best kendama for beginners
The Kendama Krom Pop offers you a simple design and lets your tricks shine that little bit more.
What is Kendama?
Kendama is a Japanese game of skill made of wood. It consists of a ball that is connected to a handle by a string. The handle has three sockets and a tip that can catch the ball.
- Produkt č.: 654076
- Skinny spike and wide tama bevel
- KROM Scope line will keep your eyes fixed to the hole
- Chip-resistant grade A beech wood
- KROM Rubber paint - Perfectly sticky!
- Wider cups for better balance and easier catches
- Incl. Holographic stickers
- Off-center string hole (better for pull-up tricks)