The best kendama for beginners
The Kendama Krom Pop offers you a simple design and lets your tricks shine that little bit more.
What is Kendama?
Kendama is a Japanese game of skill made of wood. It consists of a ball that is connected to a handle by a string. The handle has three sockets and a tip that can catch the ball.
- Produkt č.: 654075
- Skinny spike and wide tama bevel
- KROM Scope line will keep your eyes fixed to the hole
- Chip-resistant grade A beech wood
- KROM Rubber paint - Perfectly sticky!
- Wider cups for better balance and easier catches
- Incl. Holographic stickers
- Off-center string hole (better for pull-up tricks)
Dostupnost na prodejně
O značce Kendama Krom
Freestyle champion Thorkild May has been working since 2010 to promote Kendama worldwide. His brand KROM is conquering the hearts of all those who want to improve their cognitive abilities in a playful manner