THE BEST KENDAMA FOR BEGINNERS
The Kendama Krom Pop offers you a simple design and lets your tricks shine that little bit more.
The Kendama is a Japanese game of skill made of wood. It consists of a ball which is connected to a handle by a string. The handle has three sockets and a tip that can catch the ball.
- Produkt č.: 661244
- Thin spike and large bevel In Tama hole
- KROM scope line fixes your eyes on the hole
- Splinter resistant grade A beech wood
- KROM rubber lacquer - perfectly sticky!
- Larger cups for better balance and easier catching
- Hologram stickers
- Decentred string hole (better for pull-up tricks)
Dostupnost na prodejně
O značce Kendama Krom
Freestyle champion Thorkild May has been working since 2010 to promote Kendama worldwide. His brand KROM is conquering the hearts of all those who want to improve their cognitive abilities in a playful manner