For a clear view with a lasting thought.
Designed in collaboration with Marcus Kleveland, one of the most innovative and advanced snowboarders in the world, the Electric Kleveland snow goggles have high-quality and useful features for always clear vision.
The lightweight, ergonomic frame design combined with the contoured, three-layer face foam provides optimal comfort. The 10 magnetic points on the frame ensure a strong connection between the lens and the frame and effortless changing in all weather conditions. The Electric Kleveland is ideal for spectacle wearers and is helmet-compatible.
Electric places a lot of emphasis on sustainability and tries to incorporate recycled materials into production as much as possible. The frame, the strap, the fleece bag and the packaging are made from recycled materials.
Dark Grey Lens
The Dark Grey Lens is ideal for very sunny days and the glacier.
- Transmittance of visible light: 6 %
Velmi světlé podmínky
- Produkt č.: 710749
Specifikace materiálu podle výrobce, změny jsou vyhrazeny.
- Váha: 115 g
- Tvar skel: Cylindrická skla
Kolik procent viditelného světla proniká sklem: vyšší procento je perfektní pro horší viditelnost a nižší procento je vhodné pro jasné dny.
- Vlastnosti snb brýlí: Tvar Over The Glasses
- Velikosti brýlí: Střední
- Povrch skel: Bezzrcadlová
- Marcus Kleveland signature model
- Refined frame design
- Moulded, lightweight frame
- Ergonomic frame design
- Contoured, three-layer face foam
- 40 mm wristband with silicone lining
- Helmet-compatible frame
- Over The Glasses (OTG) compatible
- Anti-fog and anti-scratch hard coating
- 100 % UV protection
- Wide peripheral vision
- REPREVE® goggle bag included, high performance microfibre made from recycled plastic bottles
Dostupnost na prodejně
O značce Electric
Electric products are made to suit an active lifestyle, all the while making you look good no matter what you get up to. Pulling on outside influences like music and art, Electric have taken on a new and fresh outlook on action sports culture. Constantly pushing the boundaries and limits of innovation, they are in the business of creating excellence.