Arva R 18+32L Pro Flex Airbag Bundle Mochila
The perfect pack size for every tour
The R 18+32L Pro Flex Airbag Bundle can be equipped with either 25 or 40 l storage volume, depending on your needs.
ARVA has developed Flex technology that allows you to change the capacity of your Arva Reactor avalanche airbag backpack in seconds, depending on your needs. This system consists of a flex frame and a flex cover. The Flex technology requires no additional zips, which means no extra weight compared to a conventional Reactor backpack.
Reactor Airbag System
With only 680 g, it is the lightest, most compact and most powerful dual airbag system on the market. The REACTOR system, manufactured in France, is exclusively for ARVA brand backpacks. In this way, ARVA's entire production chain is determined to ensure optimal quality and safety.
- Artículo nº: 688311
- Especificaciones del material: 140D poliamida, 210D Cordura®
- Peso: 2170 g
- Volumen (l): 32 liter
- Correa de hombro acolchada
- Construcción acolchada
- Compatible con sistemas de hidratación
- Asa de mano
- Correa de cintura
- Compartimentos internos
- Correa de pecho
- Bolsillos externos
- Mochilas antiavalancha (tipos): Conjunto
Consultar avalanche backpacks buyer''s guide para obtener más información.
- Hip belt with 2 side pockets
- 2 x ice axe loop
- Diagonal ski carry
- Snowboard/snowshoe carry (removable)
- Carrying system for safety equipment
- Pocket for valuables
- 3D FIT technology
- Chest strap with emergency whistle
- Front access to the main compartment
- Compatible with most drinking systems
- Compatible with the ARVA helmet holder
- Rope holder
- Flat front pocket
- Daisy chain
Disponible en tienda
Arva is a small family owned company, who have been making headway in the world of avalanche safety since the early '80s.In the long list of exciting innovation the latest is the first transceiver with 3 antennas working simultaneously. With all their products being created and produced locally in France, they can oversee every minor detail. And we all know that it's all in the details!