Base layer bottoms from the Merino Xtreme Collection
The Thermowave Merino Xtreme Base Layer Bottoms are soft and with 220 gsm a base layer for the colder days of the year.
The composition of merino wool, polyamide and a polyester lining ensures plenty of warmth and best breathability while you enjoy all the benefits of merino wool. Fast moisture-wicking and odour inhibition are the top priorities here. Flat seams also provide plenty of comfort, while the wide waistband ensures a good fit.
- Artikelnummer: 711306
- Køn: Børn
Materialespecifikationer ifølge producenten, med forbehold for ændringer.
- Two layer material
- Merino wool/poly blend exterior for added durability
- Functional polyester inside for quick-drying comfort
- Ultra soft feel and perfect fit for maximum freedom of movement
- Excellent breathability and natural antibacterial protection
- Flatlock seams to prevent friction
- Soft, high-quality elastic band at the waist
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unrestricted movement
With over 90 years of experience, there's no fooling Thermowave in outdoor clothing. Their mission is to provide us, as outdoor enthusiasts, with functional, sustainable and casual high-quality underwear. Their merino wool products are breathable, odour-resistant and suitable for any season. They are also sustainable. Thermowave provides you with the proper clothing for your outdoor adventures every season.