A durable crewneck sweater with a 7-gauge jersey and fisherman’s stitch made with a blend of recycled wool and recycled nylon.
Beautifully fashioned from a blend of soft, skin-pampering 70% recycled wool, 26% nylon and 4% other fibers, you can wear our Recycled Wool Sweater over a shirt or under a shell to match the prevailing conditions. It has fully fashioned armholes for exceptional quality and long-lasting wear, while impeccable hand-linked finish at the cuffs and hem increases durability and shape retention. A 2x2 rib at the crewneck, hem and cuffs keeps your heat close and feels soft on the skin. The cuffs fold up and tack down for extra warmth. Hip length.
1% for the planet
Since 1985, Patagonia has pledged 1% of sales to the preservation and restoration of the natural environment. 1% for the Planet is an alliance of businesses that understand the necessity of protecting the natural environment. They understand that profit and loss are directly linked to its health, and are concerned with the social and environmental impacts of industry.
Fremstillet på en mere miljøvenlig måde
- Artikelnummer: 520778
- For: Mænd
- Materialespecifikation: 60% Cotton 40% Acrylic
- Ærmelængde: Lang
- Pasform: Regular fit
- Made of a durable and comfortable 70% recycled wool/26% recycled nylon/4% other fibers
- Fully fashioned armholes and hand-linked finish at cuffs and hem for long-lasting wear
- 2x2 ribbed crewneck, hem and cuffs
- Cuffs fold up and tack down for extra warmth
- 7-gauge jersey and fisherman’s stitch
- Hip length
- Material: 70% recycled wool/26% recycled nylon/4% other fiber
- Gewicht: 408 g (14.4 oz)
- HerkunfstlandMade in China.
Når man spørger Patagonia, hvorfor de er blevet sat i verden, så svarer de: "build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis." Så kan det vist ikke siges mere tydeligt! De arbejder benhårdt på at lave innovativt, simpelt og brugbart tøj til at få eventyrere og udendørsentusiaster tættere på at udleve deres drømme.