M's R1® TechFace Hoody
Warm, stretchy and breathable like our Regulator® fleece, but with the added benefits of abrasion and weather resistance. This cool-weather crosslayer was designed for extended versatility in shifting mountain conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
1% for the planet
Since 1985, Patagonia has pledged 1% of sales to the preservation and restoration of the natural environment. 1% for the Planet is an alliance of businesses that understand the necessity of protecting the natural environment. They understand that profit and loss are directly linked to its health, and are concerned with the social and environmental impacts of industry.
Fremstillet på en mere miljøvenlig måde
- Artikelnummer: 598815
- For: Mænd
- Materialespecifikation: 92 % polyester, 8 % elastane
- Vægt: 391.2 g
- Ærmelængde: Lang
- Pasform: Slim fit
- Slim fit
- Lightweight double-weave fabric is soft and warm next to skin but doesn’t trap heat, face is durable and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Articulated pattern allows for a wide range of movement
- Adjustable, under-the-helmet hood with laminated visor provides coverage and visibility
- Two secure, high handwarmer pockets with ventilating mesh backer and internal, zippered left-chest pocket
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs with stretch knit provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with dual-point cord locks at front hem
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: 5.2-oz 92% polyester (69% recycled)/8% spandex breathable stretch double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight: 391 g (13.8 oz)
- Country of OriginMade in Vietnam. /
Når man spørger Patagonia, hvorfor de er blevet sat i verden, så svarer de: "build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis." Så kan det vist ikke siges mere tydeligt! De arbejder benhårdt på at lave innovativt, simpelt og brugbart tøj til at få eventyrere og udendørsentusiaster tættere på at udleve deres drømme.