The world's first RollTop made from marine plastic
Flexible & robust - the all-rounder for adventure seekers & freedom lovers protects against wind and weather and can be easily expanded thanks to the flexible roll-top closure and side flaps. A separate, removable laptop sleeve can hold a15 inch laptop.
For each ROLLTOP, Got Bag collects 3.5 kg of Ocean Impact Plastic.
Straps and buckles are made from recycled PET, while the PFC-free coating provides even better protection against the elements.
The flexible, durable, and water-repellent RollTop will accompany you through your everyday adventures and help to rid our oceans of plastic waste.
How Got Bag create your RollTop from marine debris
- Marine plastic gets collected as by-catch by fishermen in Indonesia.
- After cleaning, the PET content gets shredded into pellets. The remaining plastic is then disposed of through the appropriate value chain.
- A high-quality yarn is produced from marine plastic.
- The yarn is used to create the fabric to manufacture your Got Bag.
Indeholder bæredygtige materialer såsom økologisk eller genbrugte materialer
- Artikelnummer: 670441
- Materialespecifikation: recycled plastic
- Vægt: 1000 g
- Materiale features: Vandafvisende
- Print: Logoprint
- Øko: Genbrugte materialer
- Længde: 43 cm
- Bredde: 33 cm
- Højde: 16 cm
- Volumen (l): 30 liter
- Laptop lomme
- Top åbning
- Polstret skulderrem
- Fabric made from marine plastic
- Straps and buckles are made from recycled PET
- Water-repellent PFC-free coating
- Removable 15" laptop sleeve measuring 41 cm x 33 cm
- 23 - 30 litre flexible capacity
- 43 cm (expandable to 66 cm) x 33 cm x 16 cm
Om Got Bag
Got Bag makes bags with a high content of recycled ocean plastic and thus contributes to protecting our environment. The brand collects ocean plastic from Indonesia which is then used to create robust upper material for backpacks. With strong partners like Sea Shepard, Coral Gardeners and the Pacific Marine Mammal Center they do everything they can to keep the oceans free from plastic.