Ortovox Swisswool Piz Bial Insulator Jacket
One jacket, two styles.
With its low weight and good insulation properties, the Swisswool Piz Bial Insulator jacket for women is perfect for long, exciting ski touring days.
In wet conditions, Swisswool works much better than down, as it absorbs and releases moisture well.
Merino inserts provide additional comfort and offer you natural protection against unpleasant odours.
Reverse the Piz Bial Jacket for a new look and enjoy endless style on the mountain. A high collar, functional pockets and high-quality materials round off this jacket for women.
Contains sustainable materials, such as organic or recycled materials
Medium insulation: Great for colder days
- Article number: 576027
- Gender: Women
- Material Specification: 100 % recycled polyamide
- Inner material: PERTEX® QUANTUM: 100 % polyamide (recycled)
- Insulation material: 88 % virgin wool (SWISSWOOL), 12 % polylactide
- Side pockets
- High collar
- Chest pocket
- Sleeve length: Long
- Eco: Recycled materials
- Fit: Slim fit
- Ortovox Insulator Fleece Jacket
- Zip in contrasting colours
- High comfort due to merino mesh inserts
- Reversible jacket
- Environmentally friendly production and processing
- Recycled polyamide
- Warmth even when wet
- Swisswool can absorb and release large amounts of moisture
- Ideal weight-to-insulation ratio (90 g/m²)
- Pertex Quantum
- Abrasion resistant
Ortovox came to life with the invention of the first double frequency transceiver to aid in avalanche victim searches. With their passion for keeping skiers and snowboarders safe, Ortovox has grown into one of the biggest producers of avalanche safety gear on the market. In 1995 they added merino underwear to their selection, and we have been hooked ever since!