10 years of Marana are celebrated with this anniversary model!
Hard just got harder. The most durable skateboarding shoe is now more durable than ever - 3x more durable to be exact!
Etnies has teamed up with the world's leading rubber manufacturer, Michelin, to help reinvent the Marana outsole. The upper includes an injected rubber toe cap for incredible durability and hidden lace loops to protect your laces. For comfort and performance, the Marana has a padded tongue and collar with a Pro Foam 1 insole. Thanks to Michelin, it all sits on a shoe surface made of durable Michelin rubber.
- Article number: 672036
- Material Specification: suede, synthetic, mesh
- Sole: rubber
- Low tops
- Cushioned sole
- Padded tongue for more comfort
- Padded collar for better heel hold
- Pro Foam 1 insole
- STI Evolution foam midsole
- Durable tread with deep flex grooves
- Michelin Performance rubber outsole
- Fused-on, injected rubber toe cap
- Padded tongue and collar
- Hidden eyelets to protect the laces
Etnies was the company that put skate shoes on the market. Created by skateboarders for skateboarder, the company was built from the streets and taken to the next level through pure entrepreneurial drive. Their team roster reads like a whos-who of skateboard legends. With a huge heart for the environment, they set up the "Buy a shoe, plant a tree initiative" in 2011 and have successfully planted over 1 million trees.