Got Bag Dry Zaino
Waterproof, dust-repellent and a high proportion of Ocean Impact Plastic
The Dry Backpack for adventure seekers and water sports enthusiasts protects against even the fiercest weather conditions and keeps the inside dry, dust free and of course completely waterproof the other way around. Its 32 litres offer enough space for wetsuit and other belongings that need special transport after your adventures.
For every RollTop, Got Bag collects 3.5 kg of Ocean Impact Plastic.
Straps and buckles are made from recycled PET, while the PFC-free coating provides even better protection in wind and weather.
How the RollTop is created and your new backpack is made from waste
- Ocean Impact Plastic is collected as bycatch by fishermen in Indonesia.
- After cleaning, the PET content is shredded into pellets. The remaining plastic is disposed via the corresponding value chain.
- The Ocean Impact Plastic is used to produce a high quality yarn.
- The yarn is used to create the fabric that is used to make your Got Bag.
Contiene materiali sostenibili, come materiali organici o riciclati
- Articolo numero: 701439
- Specifica materiali: Ocean Impact Plastic
- Peso: 500 g
- Caratteristiche del materiale: Impermeabile
- Stampa: Logo stampato
- Eco: Materiali riciclati
- Lunghezza: 72 cm
- Larghezza: 52 cm
- Altezza: 18 cm
- Volume (l): 32 liter
Caratteristiche dello zaino:
- Scomparto per capi umidi
- Tasche esterne
- Maniglia di trasporto
- Waterproof material
- Waterproof finish
- PFC and PVC free
- Easily accessible front pocket
- Removable and adjustable shoulder strap
- Padded carrying handle
- Up to 32 l volume
Disponibilità in Negozio
A proposito di Got Bag
Got Bag makes bags with a high content of recycled ocean plastic and thus contributes to protecting our environment. The brand collects ocean plastic from Indonesia which is then used to create robust upper material for backpacks. With strong partners like Sea Shepard, Coral Gardeners and the Pacific Marine Mammal Center they do everything they can to keep the oceans free from plastic.