Ace 33 AF1 8.0" Truck
The most technically advanced truck ever to hit the market: AF-1 by Ace
The all-new Ace 33 AF-1 Truck offers a breakthrough performance without deviating from the original Ace geometry.
The AF-1 is manufactured using Ace's signature casting process for unmistakable quality.
After years of development, Ace has increased the structure and strength by 70%, making the AF-1 the strongest cast truck on the market. In addition, the baseplate and hanger come with a real T6 heat treatment, which increases the strength considerably.
With revised, patent-pending axle nuts, defective axle ends are a relic of the past.
Durable, hand-cast 96a urethane pivot bushings provide better response, while the new sizes allow you to combine the AF-1 with more board sizes.
The AF-1 by Ace - welcome to the future.
ATENCIÓN! Los ejes se venden por unidad. Si quieres dos ejes has de pedir dos.
Medium trucks for versatility
- Artículo nº: 659131
Ancho de la parte principal del eje, sin contar el tornillo donde se ubican las ruedas. 1 pulgada = 2,54 cm.
- Height 2.1" / 53 mm
- Fits boards from 7.75" - 8.125"
- Weight 13.5 oz / 380 gr
- Made from high-quality AA 356.2 alloy with proprietary Ace casting method
- T6 heat-treated baseplates and hangers
- SAE 4140 steel alloy axles, oversized to eliminate bearing flutter
- Patent-pending axle nuts for rethreading
- Durable, hand-cast 96a urethane pivot bushings for improved response
- Refined suspension for a clean turn
- Machine-faced suspension ends for precise bearing contact
Disponible en tienda
ACE came about in 2007 based on an idea by Joey Tershay and Steve "Shrewgy" Ruge. Their skate knowledge and the team around the founders quickly make them a popular brand on the skate scene. Joey Pulsifer joined the team in 2017 and, with him, the AF-1 truck. It is manufactured using Ace's proprietary casting process for unmistakable quality. Welcome to the future of skateboarding.