Dakine Longboard Calf 9' Leash
Longboard Calf 9' Leash
The Dakine Longboard calf leash gives you room to roam on your longboard. At 9', it lets you ride the nose and the calf cuff helps reduce cord wrap at your feet. Maximum strength 1/4-inch (6.5mm) urethane Dura-Cord can handle up to a couple feet overhead. The design is made for easy movement, long-lasting durability and comfort.
- Article number: 684384
- Material Specification: 60 % TPU, 15 % polyproplylene, 10 % neoprene, 10 % nylon, 5 % stainless steel
- Weight: 302 g
- Up to a couple feet overhead intended use
- 1/4" (6.5MM) highest quality urethane Dura-Cord for maximum strength
- 2" (50MM) Streamlined molded neoprene calf cuff
- Posi-Lock hook & loop closure
- Hydrophobic webbing material in Ankle cuff and railsaver
- Opti-Flex leash ends for maximum durability
- 100% marine grade stainless steel swivels
- 1.5" (40MM) detachable railsaver
Dakine started in 1979 on the shores of Maui, when Rob Kaplan set out to create a bombproof surf leash. With a move to the mountains, the business naturally expanded into snow sports. Some of Dakine's most iconic pieces were created out of the wants and wishes of local skiers and snowboarders who strolled in and out of the new office. Dakine pride themselves on the high quality of their products, and we are yet to come across someone who isn't impressed with their durability.