You can return or exchange products in all Blue Tomato shops within the return period, regardless of whether you have bought them online or in-shop*.
Our shop staff will be happy to help you find the perfect (replacement) product.
You’re not sure, where you can find the next Blue Tomato shop? Have a look at our Blue Tomato Shop list.
- For online orders that are returned to a shop, we can either issue a credit note or refund the amount. We will refund the money with the same method as used for payment.
- For returns of purchases made in our shops, we can only issue a credit note or exchange your item for another one.
- Please note that cash refunds in our shops are not possible.
- Please bring the original receipt for quicker and easier processing of your refund.
- Online orders sent to Switzerland can only be returned to Swiss shops (or to our Distribution Center in Austria).
Of course, you can also return your online purchases by sending them back to us.
This is how it works:
- Fill in the return form that came with your order
- Pack the items that you want to return and add the completed return form to the box
- Prepare the parcel for shipping:
- Orders over € 40 Attach the return label that came with your order and drop it off for free at one of the shipping company's parcel shops.
- Orders up to € 40 Frank the parcel sufficiently and send it to the following address: Blue Tomato Distribution Center Köglerweg 50 - Halle 1 8042 Graz Austria
You are free to choose which parcel service you want to use for the return shipping. We recommend comparing prices.
- Please note down the number below the barcode on the return label. With this number you can track the status of your return shipping online to make sure it successfully arrives back with us.
- Please keep the receipt that you receive when you post the parcel. We will need it to trace your return if the parcel gets lost.
- We don’t assume liability until the package reaches our warehouse. We will send you an email as soon as we have received your return.
- If your order was shipped with DHL Freight, you will have to cover the costs of the return shipment.
Here you can find the return form for print:
If you change your mind, you can cancel your order within the cancellation period, which starts once you receive your products. You don’t have to give a reason or follow a binding form. You can either cancel verbally or in writing (e.g. per email) or you can use our cancellation form.
COMPLAINTS AND MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
If you want to return a product because of a delivery error or damages on the parcel or product, please contact our Customer Service.
RETURNS OF GIFT VOUCHERS
If you return a gift voucher, the value of the voucher will be credited to your customer account.
Please note: vouchers cannot be refunded in cash.
RETURNS OF ORDERS WITH PROMOTIONAL VOUCHERS APPLIED
Some promotional vouchers can only be applied if a minimum order value is met. If your order value drops below this amount after the return, the voucher is no longer valid.
Please note: if you return a product that you bought within a sales campaign, the promotion expires and with it your claim to the free item or reduced price.
RETURNS OF SURFBOARDS AND SUPS
If your order was shipped with FedEx Freight or an external shipping company, you will have to cover the costs of the return shipment. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service.