ENHANCED SKATE PERFORMANCE, MORE COMFORT: VANS SKATE
Vans has been an icon of the skate culture and the Californian lifestyle since its founding in March 1966. An all-new collection, the Vans Skate Series, now provides even more performance and comfort when skating.
The new, reworked upper creates improved comfort and a bombproof heel hold without sacrificing board feel in the forefoot. The sidewall finish pays homage to the traditional Vans look, while the new Checkerboard flag adds fresh style. Durability and grip are increased by two-part foxing. Combined with the raised depth of the sole and paired with the SickStick rubber, you will enjoy the ultimate grip.
The reworked Duracap shape creates breathability and durability, while the Locked-In-Fit, with straps at the tongue, guarantees a premium hold.
New PopCush insoles provide buttery soft landings and endless comfort.
This shoe is durable, innovative and represents skate culture.
- Produkt č.: 639163
- Popis materiálu: leather
- Vlastnosti podrážky: rubber
- Prošívaná podešev
- Vypolstrovaný jazyk pro větší pohodlí
- Vypolstrovaný opatek pro lepší držení paty
- Zesílená část namáhaná při ollie
- New deeper Vans Waffle sole
- 4-hole metal eyelets with lacing
- Updated branding in the heel area
- Checkerboard flag
- 2-part connecting strip between sole and upper material
- Locked-In-Fit to keep the tongue in place
- New heel cap for improved fit
- Popcush inserts
Dostupnost na prodejně
O značce Vans
Nothing really says skateboarding like Vans! Their first skate shoe was produced in 1966 and it's been a smooth, innovative ride ever since. Creativity and dedication to skateboarding is the foundation of Vans and with that they have made a huge impact so far. They have won over skateboard hearts all over the world, including ours.