Spark R&D Ibex ST Regular Splitboardové mačky
For a secure grip on steep and icy climbs
The Spark R&D Ibex splitboard crampons provide secure grip on slippery, steep tracks, sideways slopes or icy conditions. They are simply pushed sideways into the holders without having to take the bindings off the board. Pointed cleats provide powerful downward pressure, with or without the use of the climbing aids.
- Produkt č.: 684424
- Vybavení pro horskou turistiku: Mačky
- Popis materiálu: Plastic, Aluminum
- Váha: 624 g
- Regular size fits boards with a waist width of 25-26 cm
- Lightweight aluminium construction
- Compatible with Arc, Surge, After Burner, Magneto, Burton Hitchhiker & Nitro Vertical bindings
- Protective bag included
Dostupnost na prodejně
O značce Spark R&D
The Spark came when founder Will took his first trip into the backcountry. What started as an quirky idea, has in ten years turned into a successful company that created the first ever splitboard specific binding. Everything from design to packaging is done in-house and thanks to the factory location all products and prototypes can be tested fresh out of the oven. A dream come true for the Spark team.