A hardboot splitboard binding for downhill use
The Dyno DH is Spark R&D's highly acclaimed hardboot splitboard binding. Designed to fit a variety of touring boots from different brands, it delivers high-end performance for the growing hardboot segment of splitboarders. All parts are designed and manufactured from start to finish by Spark R&D to ensure the precision you only get from a Spark made product.
The Dyno DH bindings are designed for riding only. Carry them in your backpack on the way up while you use your Tech Toes for touring. Then you slide the Dynos onto your pucks and lock them with the snap ramps for the descent.
- Produkt č.: 655443
Specifikace materiálu podle výrobce, změny jsou vyhrazeny.
- Váha: 818 g
- Hardboot splitboard bindings
- Suitable for boots with 255 - 340 mm sole length
- Intended for downhill only
- The toe clip is suitable for AT boots with low profile
- Adjusting screw with 4 mm hexagonal head
- Indestructible stainless steel stirrups and anodised aluminium toe clips
- Tesla System Snap Ramps for a quick, pinless transition
Dostupnost na prodejně
O značce Spark R&D
The Spark came when founder Will took his first trip into the backcountry. What started as an quirky idea, has in ten years turned into a successful company that created the first ever splitboard specific binding. Everything from design to packaging is done in-house and thanks to the factory location all products and prototypes can be tested fresh out of the oven. A dream come true for the Spark team.