Smith Summit Helma
Brand new touring helmet from Smith
The Smith Summit helmet was made for long alpine tours. Not only is it ultra-light, it is also triple certified and meets all alpine skiing and mountaineering standards. The Summit offers a low profile and an internal headlamp router. This keeps everything in place. 33 vents ensure perfect climate control during the climb, while zonal Koroyd® and the MIPS® system provide protection in the event of a fall. To be prepared for any weather, the Summit is compatible with beanies and visors, and of course your goggles. The retractable Smith BOA® 360 adjustment system also allows precise sizing and saves space when you stow the helmet in your backpack.
MIPS® Multi-Directional Impact Protection System
Inside the Summit is the MIPS® Brain Protection System (BPS). It diverts dangerous forces that would otherwise hit your brain with full force, primarily in the case of impacts with a lot of rotational speed.
Koroyd® offers you superior shock absorption and improved ventilation. Smith uses cylinders in the crumple zones of this helmet, which absorb energy more efficiently by applying an even load. Koroyd® has less volume than other materials used in helmet construction, so it is lighter and offers you more comfort.
- Produkt č.: 688140
- Popis materiálu: Shell : 100% plastic Inside EPS:100% polystyrene Lining pad :
- Nastavitelná velikost
- Hybridní konstrukce
- Ventilační systém
- In-Mold konstrukce
- Hybrid shell construction
- Koroyd® zones
- Ventilation with 33 ventilation openings
- MIPS® system
- BOA® 360 fitting system
- AirEvac™ ventilation
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith helmets for maximum comfort
- Ventilation and fog-free performance
- With flat profile
- Integrated headlamp strap keeps equipment in place
- Compatible with beanie and visor cap
- Smith cold weather beanie lining Included
- Smith helmet bag included
- ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077: 2007 CLASS B, EN 12492
Dostupnost na prodejně
O značce Smith
As early as 1965, Smith pioneered the snow goggle as we know it today. Created to give fanatic shredders more time on the mountain without foggy vision, Smith have dedicated the past 50 years to improving the way we see things. If you aren't gazing at the sun through a Smith lens, are you even gazing at the sun?