Arguably the most iconic skateboard graphic of all time
The legendary "The Ripper" graphic was illustrated in 1983 by the iconic Powell-Peralta artist V.C. Johnson. Originally the graphic was used as a "Bones Sold Here" dealer window sticker. The Ripper graphic has stood the test of time and has been a staple of the Powell-Peralta line for over 30 years.
- Produkt č.: 366510
- Popis materiálu: 100 % cotton
- Délka rukávů: Krátké
- Vlastnosti streetwearu: Malý výstřih
- Potisk na zádech
- Potisk na hrudi
- Tištěné logo
- Střih: Regular fit
- Artwork by: Vernon Courtlandt Johnson
- Screen Printed logo t-shirt
- Large back graphic and small left chest graphic
- Screen printed inside label
Dostupnost na prodejně
Powell Peralta is an industry leader. The company is a collaboration between the Godfather of skateboarding manufacturing, George Powell and skate legend-film producer, Stacy Peralta.