Patagonia Tin Shed Cap
Patagonias tough yet ultra-comfortable Tin Shed Cap has a hemp fabric blend for the panels for cooling airflow. Hemp is one of the world’s most durable natural fibres and was used in making the original work cloth. The Tin Shed also features a brim made of Bureo’s fully traceable NetPlus™ material which comes from 100 % recycled fishing nets. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
1% for the planet
Since 1985, Patagonia has pledged 1% of sales to the preservation and restoration of the natural environment. 1% for the Planet is an alliance of businesses that understand the necessity of protecting the natural environment. They understand that profit and loss are directly linked to its health, and are concerned with the social and environmental impacts of industry.
Obsahuje udržitelné materiály, jako jsou organické nebo recyklované materiály
Vyrobeno ekologicky šetrnějším způsobem
- Produkt č.: 598827
- Popis materiálu: 55 % hemp, 27 % polyester, 18 % organic cotton
- Vlastnosti materiálu: Prodyšný
- S bio bavlnou
- Se šesti panely
- The six-panel, mid-crown design provides full coverage
- The adjustable snap closure provides a range of sizing options
- The lightweight, low-profile sweatband is made from 100 % recycled Capilene® Cool Trail fabric for moisture and temperature management, it also has built-in HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control
- The brim is made of 100 % recycled fishing nets
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labour
- 79 g (2.8 oz)
- Headband fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Dostupnost na prodejně
O značce Patagonia
Patagonia's mission statement is to "build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis." Clear as day! They work hard to produce innovative, high-quality, simple and utile apparel that help explorers and outdoor enthusiasts achieve their dreams.