This reusable tote is made using a process that reduces the amount of scrap fabric generated in production. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Since 1985, Patagonia has pledged 1% of sales to the preservation and restoration of the natural environment. 1% for the Planet is an alliance of businesses that understand the necessity of protecting the natural environment. They understand that profit and loss are directly linked to its health, and are concerned with the social and environmental impacts of industry.
Vyrobeno ekologicky šetrnějším způsobem
- Produkt č.: 451586
- Popis materiálu: 10-oz 100 % organic cotton canvas
- Tištěné logo
- Potisk na hrudi
- Eko: S bio bavlnou
- Výška: 14 cm
- Šířka: 30.5 cm
- Vnitřní organizér
- Držadlo/la pro přenos
- Made from durable organic cotton canvas with sturdy reinforced handles
- Internal stash pocket keeps small effects at hand
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- 12" wide x 5.75" deep x 17" tall
- Artists by color code: Geoff McFetridge (LGBE), Patagonia original art (LRBS, PLBS, EGEB)
- Material: 10-oz 100% organic cotton canvas. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight: 221 g (7.8 oz)
- Country of OriginMade in Sri Lanka. /
Dostupnost na prodejně
O značce Patagonia
Patagonia's mission statement is to "build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis." Clear as day! They work hard to produce innovative, high-quality, simple and utile apparel that help explorers and outdoor enthusiasts achieve their dreams.