POW Protect Our Winters Stitched Label Beanie
Protect Our Winters Stitched Label Beanie
This beanie is warm but not too bulky. There’s a subtle, stitched Protect Our Winters logo patch on the brim and the beanie itself uses Polylana, a low-impact alternative to 100 % acrylic which requires substantially less energy, water, waste and CO2 emissions to produce. Produced with quality materials in a low-impact way in a fully BSCI-certified facility using 60 % Polylana and 40 % acrylic.
BSCI (Business Social Compliance Initiative) is an audit framework for ensuring social compliance in production and manufacturing, focussing on factory standards and respect for labour rights.
Obsahuje udržitelné materiály, jako jsou organické nebo recyklované materiály
- Produkt č.: 659712
- Popis materiálu: 60 % Polylana®, 40 % acrylic
- Eko: Recyklované materiály
- Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) audited
- Made from 60 % Polylana, 40 % acrylic
- POW logo patch on the brim
- We warehouse and fulfil all online orders for POW merchandise, sending 95 % of the money you spend directly to POW to help them fulfil their mission. The remaining 5 % helps partially offset some of our direct costs like shipping, packaging and credit card processing.
- POW helps passionate outdoor people protect the places and lifestyles they love from climate change.
Dostupnost na prodejně
O značce POW Protect Our Winters
We are beyond excited to work and collaborate with POW. The idea behind the charity is simple, to preserve the wonders of winter for the next generation against global warming. Protect our winters, so we can continue to live, work and ride in the mountains.