POW Protect Our Winters Logo Trucker Kšiltovka
Protect Our Winters Logo Trucker Cap
The perfect accompaniment to long days on the skin track, hiking, or just around town. It has a big printed Protect Our Winters logo and contains recycled materials. It’s been made with quality materials in a low-impact way in a fully BSCI-certified facility using recycled materials.
BSCI (Business Social Compliance Initiative) is an audit framework for ensuring social compliance in production and manufacturing, focussing on factory standards and respect for labour rights.
We store and process all online orders for POW products and send 95 % of the proceeds directly to POW to help them fulfil their mission. We use the remaining 5 % to offset our direct costs, such as shipping, packaging and credit card processing.
Obsahuje udržitelné materiály, jako jsou organické nebo recyklované materiály
- Produkt č.: 659711
- Popis materiálu: 100 % recycled polyester
- Eko: Recyklované materiály
- Ohnutý kšilt
- Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) audited
- POW logo on the front
- Made from recycled materials
- POW helps passionate outdoor people protect the places and lifestyles they love from climate change.
Dostupnost na prodejně
O značce POW Protect Our Winters
We are beyond excited to work and collaborate with POW. The idea behind the charity is simple, to preserve the wonders of winter for the next generation against global warming. Protect our winters, so we can continue to live, work and ride in the mountains.