Sunglasses with polarised lenses
The Turbine Grey Ink by Oakley sunglasses shows up with a sporty frame and polarized Prizm Ruby lenses. The interchangeable icons plus inset zones with Unobtainium® crank up the active look. The combination of durability and performance is a perfect match.
PRIZM RUBY POLARIZED LENSES
A neutral, red base lens with a mirrored finish that's ideal for medium to bright light. The HD polarized lenses block harmful glare without compromising clarity and offer 100 % UV protection.
Slunečné až polojasné podmínky
Velmi světlé podmínky
- Produkt č.: 570380
- Lightweight and durable O-Matter frame material
- Optimal wearing comfort due to three-point fit
- Unobtainium nose pads and ear socks
- Suitable for medium and large faces
- Extremely high impact and shatter protection thanks to Plutonite lens material
- Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO)
- Filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC rays and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- UV protection that filters out 100 % of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
Dostupnost na prodejně
O značce Oakley
Kicking off in 1975, Oakley quickly went on to become one of the leading product design and sport performance brands in the world. With over 800 patents to their name, they sure know what they are doing when it comes to lens technology. Sporting a pair of Oakley's will not only give you perfect protection from weather and wind, it will give you a solid high-five from any snow or surf sport enthusiast around.