O'Neill Bikini Bottom with wider straps and made of recycled Hyperdry material
O'Neill makes for super cute and eco-friendly summer style with the Baay Bikini Bottom.
The bottom comes with a cheeky back and comfortable wider straps.
The O'Neill Hyperdry material used dries extra fast and was made from recycled polyester.
The metal logo badge completes this bikini panty.
Obsahuje udržitelné materiály, jako jsou organické nebo recyklované materiály
- Produkt č.: 640607
- Pohlaví: Ženy
- Popis materiálu: 79 % recycled polyester, 21 % elastane
- Vnitřní materiál: 92 % recycled polyester, 8 % elastane
- Eko: Recyklované materiály
- Typy bikin: Tanga
- Bikiny sety: Spodní díly
- Made from recycled materials
- Wider straps for comfort
- Cheeky backside with moderate coverage
- O'Neill badge on the back
- O'Neill Hyperdry material
Dostupnost na prodejně
O značce O'Neill
In 1952 Jack O'Neill set up a small surf shop on the shores of San Francisco. Despite none of his friends believing in him, he went on to build the world's leading wetsuit company in just a few years. It just goes to show - if you want something bad enough don't let anything hold you back. We truly and wholeheartedly identify with this story as it rings so close to home with Blue Tomato being built up in much the same way.