Carbon pole with aluminium core
With a carbon shell and aluminium core, the K2 Lockjaw Carbon is ready for the big days in the backcountry. Comfortable pole loops, the LockJaw 6000 adjustment system, extended Adventure Grips for an easier lateral ascent and an integrated inclinometer with air bubble to keep you safe at all times - the LockJaw Carbon proves that ski poles are more than just pointy poles.
- Produkt č.: 679436
- Rozsah délek: 105cm / 145cm
- Délka (cm): 145 cm
- Freeride telescopic ski poles by K2
- LockJaw 6000 adjustment system
- Grip made of ultra-light EVA
- Carbon shaft
- Integrated inclinometer with air bubble for fast and accurate measurement of the slope angle
- T6 6000 aluminium lever and body, connected with a Teflon sleeve
- 95 mm powder basket
- Adjustment range: 105-145 cm
Dostupnost na prodejně
O značce K2
Coming off of over 50 years of experience, based in one of the snow densest spots on earth, K2 know a thing or two about snow sports. If you want serious innovation and world-class technology that will let you play your heart out and put a bright smile on your face, K2 is the company for you.